Saturday, May 05, 2007

Skoda Classic Rider - My 3rd Car

Well, today being another milestone in my life. My long awaited car would be back in my yard on Thursday. Yes... I finally decided to go for Skoda Octavia Rider Classic. Though Red is my favorite color and I feel happy every time I see those Red coupes.... Today I have decided to go for Black. Well.. Its kind a tough for me to be frank and share the reason why I opted for Black... but I started liking black these days...

Everyone in my family agreed and suggested me to for Skoda and when I asked all my family members to chose either Black or Red... While Mukta opted for Purple color Sahan and Suvvi supported me in going for Black this time. I still remember the day when I bought my Second car Palio... Sahan was just 8 years old and she is persisting me to buy Blue colored Car. Somehow I could convince my sweet doll that day and bought Silver frost Palio.

Well, I love all those things which I have ever touched and used. It was tough for me to sell my Palio.... Unless I sell palio I wouldn't have bought my Octy.. So I decided to sell my old car.

I am really on Cloud 9 now. and feeling very happy and exicited....

Thanks to all my family members who have helped me to decide on this car.

for now... Good night!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The man... The machine... Street Hawk!!! The favorite programme which I used enjoy watching in my school days... I still remember closing my eyes and feeling as if that bike was rode by me... Habitually, I am a DREAMER...